in the works
Books I am presently working on:
When I was younger, I always thought if I ever should write a book, it would be a gardening book. Funny, it didn't work out that way. Here is what I am really working on:
- A novel about the 16th century Chinese physician and herbalist Li Shizhen
- A nonfiction book about skiing and Natural Health
- A nonfiction book about multiple drug-resistant bacteria, and one can be done against with with herbs and other natural methods
- A nonfiction book about the yoga wisdom of my teacher and friend Carol Nelson
- Translating my novel "Sebastian Kneipp, Water Doctor" into German
- Translating into English a children's book that I loved as a kid - about a little boy lost in World War One
- A film script about that lost boy - for a perfect Steven Spielberg movie - I wish!
- My Memoirs: My Mother Danced With Hitler (but this might only be for my family, not for the public) - and writing down my life bores me as I already know all the stories ...
Which one are you most interested in?
Let me know!
The mailing list will only be used sporadically for announcements of workshops and new books. Your address will never be sold, etc.